Archaeological Report Production / Desktop Publishing
Vindomora Solutions Ltd produce high quality reports to satisfy planning conditions: we can also provide marketing materials such as websites and photography if a client requires.
In 2017, we are now offering our Archaeological Report Production service to small historical and archaelogical businesses/groups who may not have the facility themselves. This service can include the following:
- Production of the report utilising industry-
leading desktop publishing software;
- The report can be produced using text files supplied by the client, or we can produce the text from site records (as long as they are deemed to be of sufficient quality and clarity, and will need to be signed off by the client);
- Figures and illustrations produced in CAD format;
- Conversion of survey .dxf files to CAD illustrations;
- Additional photography (artefacts etc);
- Digital photograph editing;
- Printed photograph scanning;
- Site drawing sheet scanning;
- Professional quality printing of reports via an approved 3rd party;
- Production of .pdf documents;
- OASIS upload;
- Traditonal artefact illustration as required.
News and updates
This week we had the chance to test our new Insta360 camera (during a building recording project), designed for taking 360° video and photography. Remember all the effort it used to take to create a bubbleworld? It appears now all it takes is a 5 second shot on the camera and then a ‘save as’ command once the file is downloaded. Initially the camera produces a panorama which it then stitches together automatically into the bubbleworld
Share this page on...