Standard Terms and Conditions
ALL PROJECTS HAVE SPECIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDED IN THE QUOTATION DOCUMENTATION
Specific items of note are:
- We accept payment by cheque or online transfer (BACS, direct transfer etc). We do not accept payment via PayPal or physical cash;
- Projects dealing with new clients will likely be subject to staged invoicing. This will be specified in the quotation document;
- Vindomora Solutions require all standard invoices to be paid within 7-
21 days of receipt, unless otherwise agreed. Failure to do so will invoke Late Payment legislation if the invoice goes unpaid after this time;
- Project reports will not be provided to clients until all invoices are paid in full;
- Please read the terms and conditions section in your quotation document for more information.
News and updates
This week we had the chance to test our new Insta360 camera (during a building recording project), designed for taking 360° video and photography. Remember all the effort it used to take to create a bubbleworld? It appears now all it takes is a 5 second shot on the camera and then a ‘save as’ command once the file is downloaded. Initially the camera produces a panorama which it then stitches together automatically into the bubbleworld
Share this page on...