Just to let everyone know we’ve started work on our Project Pages online. First project to start work on is our The Hagg, Swaledale Project Page. The page now has updated details for the July 2019 season, as well as a link to buy a paperback of our 2017 season report, and a link to view (for free) a flipbook of the same report…
North East England archaeological services and heritage assessment
We are archaeological contractors specialising in planning condition archaeology, heritage assessment and archaeological services based in North East England. We can undertake all of your planning condition needs.
What do we do?
- Archaeological trenching and test-pitting;
- Archaeological mitigation excavation;
- Archaeological monitoring (watching briefs);
- Historic Building Recording and Heritage Statements;
- Metric survey for standing buildings and landscapes;
- Archaeological Desk-
based Assessment and Archaeological Impact Assessment;
- Community Archaeology Projects;
- Traditional archaeological artefact illustration;
- Publication of academic and popular heritage based works including photography and videography.
Share this page on...