North East England archaeological services and heritage assessment
We are archaeological contractors specialising in planning condition archaeology, heritage assessment and archaeological services based in North East England. We can undertake all of your planning condition needs.
Who are we?
Vindomora Solutions Ltd are a small archaeological practice based in Leadgate, Consett, County Durham in the north east of England. Our aim is to provide the highest quality archaeological and heritage support with friendly advice, customer service and a speedy response to all enquiries. We serve the whole of the north of England (and beyond when requested).
We can be found on the local council tendering lists throughout the North East of England. We also undertake work elsewhere in the UK where the need arises.
What do we do?
Our archaeological services can be broken down into 9 categories:
- Archaeological trenching and test-pitting;
- Archaeological mitigation excavation;
- Archaeological monitoring (watching briefs);
- Historic Building Recording and Heritage Statements;
- Metric survey for standing buildings and landscapes;
- Archaeological Desk-
based Assessment and Archaeological Impact Assessment;
- Community Archaeology Projects;
- Traditional archaeological artefact illustration;
- Publication of academic and popular heritage based works including photography and videography.