In July 2019 Tony and Mick from Vindomora Solutions Ltd acted as professional support for this year’s Swaledale and Arkengarthdale Archaeology Group‘s excavations at The Hagg, Fremington, in Swaledale. The group’s annual excavations at the site started back in 2012 and it was good to see the progress made when this season’s excavation closed and we got the site plan updated…
North East England archaeological services and heritage assessment
We are archaeological contractors specialising in planning condition archaeology, heritage assessment and archaeological services based in North East England. We can undertake all of your planning condition needs.
What do we do?
- Archaeological trenching and test-pitting;
- Archaeological mitigation excavation;
- Archaeological monitoring (watching briefs);
- Historic Building Recording and Heritage Statements;
- Metric survey for standing buildings and landscapes;
- Archaeological Desk-
based Assessment and Archaeological Impact Assessment;
- Community Archaeology Projects;
- Traditional archaeological artefact illustration;
- Publication of academic and popular heritage based works including photography and videography.
Share this page on...