As a few if you are aware, we’ve had an Instagram account for some time now but have failed to really use it. Having now discovered the joys of Instagram through the PC desktop I’m pleased to announce that we’ve started to put our ‘historical’ working shots on Instagram for your enjoyment/bemusement/amusement.
Community archaeology projects
We can help organise, direct, supervise or lend advice to community groups setting up archaeological projects, including excavation, survey and workshops. Our community/volunteer services can lend vital professional archaeological support to any community venture, ensuring that the projects are correctly undertaken from setup to final publication. When providing support to community groups, our approach can differ depending on the group’s needs and requirements, but we aim on the whole to provide the following guidance as standard:
- Good practice in archaeological excavation techniques;
- Good practice in recording techniques;
- Good practice in building recording techniques;
- Good practice in landscape survey techniques;
- Advice on health and safety on archaeological excavations;
- Advice on media involvement;
- Good practice in archaeological publication techniques;
- An insight into upcoming methodologies/processes.
Share this page on...